Boveda humidity control packs provide hassle-free maintenance of humidor bags. Every Boveda RH is accurate to +/- 1% in an air tight environment, which humidors are not. It’s common that the actual RH of your humidor bag will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you’re using, due to humidor quality and ambient dryness.
8g Boveda are for small containers or travel humidors.
- For desktop humidors and large containers, you'll want the large 60g Boveda.
- Boveda monitors ambient humidity and adds or removes moisture to maintain the RH engineered into the pack to an accuracy of +/- 1%.
- Zero activation or maintenance.
- Available in a variety of RH levels, Boveda provides a perfectly stable environment for the storage of tobacco, musical instruments, food and herbal medication.
- It's time to replace the Boveda when there is very little softness left in the pack.
Within an enclosed container, Boveda monitors the ambient RH (relative humidity) and adds or removes moisture to maintain the specific RH engineered into the pack. Because it's impossible for Boveda to humidify beyond the RH on the pack, it's impossible to use "too much". The life of any Boveda depends how hard it has to work giving up moisture. When there are very few soft spots left in the Boveda, it's time for a replacement.
Boveda is the only product trusted in the cigar packaging of the industry’s biggest brands. There are plenty of products that make the same claims as Boveda, but there is only one true 2-way humidity control device on the market and Cuban Crafters has it available for you online.