Dimensions: Length: 6" Width: 2" Height: 3.5"
The Cigar Oasis PLUS 3.0 is an electronic humidifier that is fully automatic. While it is the same size as the EXCEL, the basic difference is in the change of airflow and water cartridge to allow the unit to pick up more moisture and provide more rapid humidification for larger enclosures, chests and end table humidors.
The Cigar Oasis PLUS 3.0 comes standard with a large water cartridge, which uses foam to eliminate water splashing around. The large LCD displays the humidity and temperature in the humidor and also displays the current setpoint. The unit is factory set at 70% RH, but can be adjusted to your own personal taste. The user may refill the water cartridge according to the manufacturers' instructions with distilled water when the indicator flashes "H2O". The Cigar Oasis PLUS 3.0 has a built-in system, which accurately monitors the humidity and uses a quiet fan to circulate the air in the humidor eliminating "musty" odors so common in well-sealed humidors. The Cigar Oasis PLUS 3.0 now has built-in Smart Humidor® Wi-Fi which allows users to adjust and monitor humidity remotely from any iOS or Android smart device with a subscription.
The Cigar Oasis PLUS 3.0 is designed to always keep your cigars fresh.
The Cigar Oasis PLUS 3.0 is the most powerful active humidifier in its size - perfect for small cabinets, end tables & coffee table humidors.
- Large LCD with backlit humidity & temperature display - NEW
- Built-in Smart Humidor (Wi-Fi) technology for remote monitoring & control - NEW (subscription required)
- Soft-Touch button control - NEW
- Micro-USB connection with streamlined ribbon cable connection - NEW
- Upgraded foam cartridge, pretreated for mold prevention - NEW
- Set humidity to the preferred level
- Powerful fan rapidly circulates humidity throughout the entire humidor
- Provides consistent, maintenance free, long-term humidity control
- Circulates humidity reaching each cigar equally - No need to rotate cigars
Designed for up to 1000 capacity cigar end table-humidors (up to 10 cubic feet).